Re: DMCA Takedown Notice
I am writing to submit a formal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown notice in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 to request the immediate removal of copyrighted material that appears on your website, LyricsKids.com. The material in question is owned by me and is being used without my authorization.
- Identification of the copyrighted work:
I am the copyright owner of the following work:
- Title: [Lyricskids.com]
- Registration Number (Still Not applicable)
- Location of the infringing material:
The copyrighted material is located at the following URL on your website:
- [URL of the Infringing Material]
- Contact information:
My contact information is as follows:
- Full Name: [Mnj Koch]
- Address: [Tezpur,Assam]
- Email Address: [admin@mr-mnj]
- Good faith belief:
I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material as described above has not been authorized by me, my agent, or the law.
- Statement of accuracy:
The information in this notification is accurate, and I declare, under penalty of perjury, that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Electronic signature:
- Notice and procedure for making a counter-notification:
In compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2)(B), please provide the alleged infringer with the following information if you remove or disable access to the material identified in this notice:
- A statement indicating that the material has been removed or access to it has been disabled.
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement from the alleged infringer consenting to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which their address is located, or if outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
- A statement from the alleged infringer indicating that they will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA takedown notice or an agent of such person.
I request that you promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material as required by the DMCA. Failure to do so may result in legal action to enforce my rights.
Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.